If you own Ford Bronco we know that off-roading is the language you passionately speak, and what other way to take your off-roading adventure to the next level than leveling, and lift kit modifications? As far as we know, none. Leveling and lift kit modifications are a great way to raise your vehicle off the ground with leveling kit resulting in that tall stance that matches up to the back end hence ‘leveling’ the front end with the rear end, while lift kits raise your ride height, and hence providing your vehicle with a much taller ground clearance. If you are looking for leveling and lift kits, we have the top 5 best options that we recommend for your Ford Bronco, check them down below!
1. EVO Manufacturing Enforcer w/ 2.5 linch King Coilover Shocks
Available in our shop for $6,912, this is the latest kit to be released by EVO Manufacturing. Designed to deliver a new level of versatility and performance, these coil overs are factory tuned for optimal ride quality. This product promises unmatched performance and durability while elevating your driving experience. The kit is built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as the brand’s top-of-the-line pure race series shocks, so you should expect nothing but the best performance in your adventures. You should know that the kit is fully rebuildable, serviceable, and tunable.
- Perfect for Ford Bronco models from 2021 to 2023.
- Provides a lift of 2-2.5 inches, enhancing your vehicle’s stance and off-road capabilities.
- Incorporates the renowned King Coilover Shocks for a smooth and controlled ride.
- Large 2.5″ diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Increased wheel travel
- Adjustable Ride Height
- Fits 35″ Tires
- Factory Tuned for optimal ride quality
- King’s monotube design uses a full-diameter piston and standard, full-size valving
- It’s built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top-of-the-line pure race series shocks
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real-world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your bronco.
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable, and tunable.
2. ReadyLift Suspension 1.25″ Leveling Kit
Made to fit the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco, this leveling kit was designed by ReadyLIFT Suspension which is an aftermarket company that was founded in 2006. The company specializes in creating a suspension leveling system that allows its users to control the height of their vehicles, and this leveling kit for your Ford Bronco is guaranteed to improve the overall look and ride quality of the Bronco. This leveling kit will increase your Bronco’s ground clearance, create a more aggressive appearance stance, and allows you to upgrade to a larger wheel and tire package.
This is a perfect bolt-on leveling kit for the Bronco that works with or without the factory Sasquatch package lift kit. This new leveling kit consists of two CNC-machined aircraft-grade billets Aluminum top mount strut extensions and two lower strut extensions to achieve the perfect 1.25″ front lift for a nice level stance that adds some muscle to the Bronco’s appearance. The leveling kit spacers in the 66-21100 1.25″ leveling kit are designed to achieve maximum height without creating ball joint or tie rod bind when the suspension is cycling through the entire range of travel.
- 315/70R with stock 17″ Sasquatch Package
- 285/70 with stock 17″ Non-Sasquatch
- MAX WITH TRIMMING – Tire: 35″ x 12.5″ Wheel: 9″ wide +18 offset
- 2 front strut top spacers
- 2 front strut bottom spacers
- Hardware Pack
- Aircraft-grade CNC-machined billet Aluminum construction
- Bolt-on installation-no modifications or cutting required.
- Achieves maximum lift height without creating tie rod or ball joint bind during suspension cycling.
- Increases ground clearance.
- Allows for 315/70R-17 for Bronco with the Sasquatch package.
- Allows for 285/70R-17 tires for all non-Sasquatch packages.
- Can allow for up to 35×12.50 on a 9″ wide wheel with +18 offset with trimming/clearance modifications.
- Estimated Installation Time: 2.5 Hours +/- 0.5 hours excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly
- Ford Bronco 2021-2022
3. Camburg Billet UCA Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Kit
If you want the best in performance and style for your new Ford Bronco, the FOX 2.5 DSC coilover kits are the way to go. This Camburg FOX 2.5 Performance Elite DSC Series kit is the ultimate mid-travel suspension system for your Ford Bronco utilizing FOX’s 2.5 series of shocks and their uni-ball upper arms. These give you the ability to lift and vastly improve the ride quality both on and off-road. Each coilover is designed to gain maximum wheel travel with an aftermarket upper arm all while keeping CV joints, tie rods, uni-balls, and ball joints in their working ranges.
- 2-door: w/ Sasquatch Package = 2-3″ lift | w/o Sasquatch Package = 3.5-4.5″ lift
- 4-door: w/ Sasquatch Package = 2.5-3.5″ lift | w/o Sasquatch Package = 3-4″ lift
- 2-door: w/ Sasquatch Package = 2.5-3.5″ lift | w/o Sasquatch Package = 3.5-4.5″ lift
- 4-door: w/ Sasquatch Package = 2-3″ lift | w/o Sasquatch Package = 3-4″ lift
- FOX 2.5 Performance Elite DSC Remote Front Coilovers (2-door 883-06-209 | 4-door 883-06-212)
- Camburg Upper Arms (Options: Billet CAM-110214 | Uniball w/ Covers CAM-110213)
- FOX 2.5 Performance Elite DSC Remote Rear Coilovers (2-door 883-06-210 | 4-door 883-06-213)
- Corrected geometry with upper arms
- 20% increased wheel travel
- Rear coilover conversion
- Improved handling on & off-road
- Ford Bronco 4-door 2021-2022
4. Daystar 1″ Leveling Kit Front Badlands Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2021+
Manufactured by Daystar, this leveling kit will raise your 2021+ Ford Bronco 1 inch in the front, giving your Bronco a smooth and level ride. Proudly made in the USA, the Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits eliminate the nose-down look and can allow for slightly larger tires. This kit was designed to fit 2021+ Ford Bronco Badlands/Sasquatch models.
- 1″ Front Level
- Maintains a factory ride.
- Made from high-quality 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- No strut disassembly is required.
- Ford Bronco Badlands 2021+
- Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2021+
5. Icon Vehicle Dynamics 21-UP BRONCO NON-SASQUATCH 3-4″ LIFT STAGE 8 SUSPENSION SYSTEM BILLET Ford Bronco Front and Rear 2021-2022
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 8 Suspension System for the 2021-UP Ford Bronco features their precision-manufactured, custom-valved remote reservoir coilover shocks with CDEV to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road. This suspension system is designed to provide up to 11.5″ of front suspension travel and 14″ of rear suspension travel when used with 35X12.50 tires. It may be safely used with 37″ and larger tires if using the optional up-travel limiters (which are sold separately). These coilovers also allow for the adjustment of ride height to yield 3-4 of front lift and 2-3 of rear lift over stock 4-door Broncos without the Sasquatch Package. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade, ensuring sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain.
- Bushings Included: Yes
- Maximum Lift: 4
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17×8.5″ w/ 5.75 Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Shocks Included: Yes
- Spring Color: Black
- Spring Material: Steel
- QTY 1: 21-Up Bronco Front 2.5 Vs Rr Cdev Coilover Kit
- QTY 1: 21-Up Bronco Billet Uca Dj Pro Kit
- QTY 1: 21-Up Bronco Billet Rear Upper Link Kit
- QTY 1: 21-Up Bronco Billet Rear Lower Link Kit
- QTY 1: 21-Up Bronco Rear Adj Track Bar Kit
- QTY 1: 21-Up Bronco Iic Install Kit
- QTY 1: 21-Up Bronco Rear 2.5 Vs Rr Cdev Coilover KitFront 2.5 Vs Rr Cdev Coilover Kit
6. Old Man Emu Suspension Kit for Heavy Front/Heavy Rear Loads Ford Bronco 2021-2022
Established back in 1975, Old Man Emu is an Australian aftermarket company that specializes in creating off-road parts and accessories for most vehicles. Old Man Emu suspension systems are designed to enhance ride quality, ride control, load-carrying capacity, and ride height. This suspension system was designed for heavy load configurations and is meant to be used with the OEM-supplied sway bar. The system guarantees maximum comfort and an enjoyable ride to all off-roaders.
- Color: Black; Yellow
- Fitment Info 1: Heavy Front/Heavy Rear Loads with a Front Bumper and Winch, and up to 660 lbs Added Constant Rear Weight
- Lift Height: Approximately 2.0 inches; or approximately 0.75 inches for models with Sasquatch trim
- Material: Steel
- Old Man Emu – BRONHK3 – Suspension Kit for Heavy Front/Heavy Rear Loads