Mercedes AMG G-Wagon G63 is an off-road high-performance SUV with an attractive and luxurious interior, impressive power, and unique features. Even though the G-Wagon is a beast on the road, this ride can still benefit from a performance exhaust upgrade. As seen in the video below, the ride stands to benefit from an aftermarket exhaust upgrade in several ways including;
- Sound – An exhaust upgrade especially the Akrapovic Evolution Line Titanium Catback Exhaust System which we highly recommend for your G-Wagon will bring out the aggressive and distinctive tones from your ride
- Performance – Upgrading to the Akrapovic Evolution Line Titanium Catback Exhaust System can lead to improved performance. Aftermarket exhaust systems are often designed to reduce backpressure and increase the flow of exhaust gases which can result in improved horsepower and torque, allowing the vehicle to accelerate more quickly and feel more responsive.
- Exhaust Gas Flow – This exhaust system was designed with larger-diameter piping and less restrictive mufflers, which means improvement in the flow of exhaust gases from the engine, which can lead to more efficient combustion and potentially better fuel efficiency.
- Personalization – Exhaust upgrades give you that power and option to personalize your ride, this exhaust has an open valve and a closed valve giving you the choice on different occasions. Personalizing your AMG G63 allows you to stand out from the crowd, and showcase individuality.
- Reduced Weight – Since this system is made from titanium which is a lighter material, it is 45% lighter than the stock system, while being very durable. This reduction in weight has a positive impact on the vehicle’s overall weight distribution and handling.
We recommend the Akrapovic Evolution Line Titanium Catback Exhaust System for your Mercedes-AMG G 500 because this system was designed with durability in mind and its tailpipes complement the car’s robust look, and they are perfectly routed to fit within limited space. This system was manufactured by a Slovenian brand that has more than 20 years of exhaust systems manufacturing experience, and it is guaranteed to deliver a unique sound that is distinctly deeper and sportier, especially during acceleration and shifting. With this system, power and torque levels are also increased through the entire rpm range.
- The new Akrapovic Sound Kit – enables the driver to easily adjust the sound of the exhaust wirelessly while driving. Combining state-of-the-art exhaust system technologies with the latest innovations ensures a premium driving experience with an instantly recognizable Akrapovic sound.
- The user can switch between regular and sporty modes at the simple touch of a button on the Sound remote Controller or the Akrapovic Sound Kit Car App, and take an active role in creating an extraordinary sound experience.
- Max. Power
-kW – 439.6 / 5900 rpm | +8.1 / 4500 rpm
-HP (m) – 597.7 / 5900 rpm | +11 / 4500 rpm
-HP (i) – 589.6 / 5900 rpm | +10.8 / 4500 rpm
- Max. Torque
-Nm – 890.8 / 3750 rpm | +19 / 4000 rpm
-lb-ft – 657 / 3750 rpm | +14 / 4000 rpm
-lb – 27.3 / -21.8
- Installation Time: 240 mins
- Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 2019-Present
- For mounting Akrapovic exhaust S-ME/TI/5 on Mercedes G500/G550, the car has to be equipped with a Mercedes stainless steel package (code PA3) or step boards on the left and right sides (code T84 or T86 or T87).
Additional Original Mercedes parts have to be bought:
- A 901 492 00 44 -> 4 pieces
- A 463 490 05 02 -> 1 piece
- A 463 490 06 02 -> 1 piece
If you have any questions about exhaust systems or if you need new exhaust for your Mercedes AMG G-Wagon G63, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.